Sunday, January 11, 2009

mY ativities

These few days night I was having a lot of activities with my course mates and my society (Buddhist society).

MY ACTIVITIES
for last week

5/1/09 ~ Portfolio R&D (resource and database) meeting from 1730-1900.
6/1/09 ~ dinner with course mates from 1630-1800.
7/1/09 ~ gathering with course mates ~ steamboat from 1800-2230.
8/1/09 ~ dinner with my facilitator and classmates in the dharma class from 1830-2000.
9/1/09 ~ dharma talk & sharing from 1930-2130. (But when I reach my hostel it’s already 0130 on the next day, it’s a long story happened during that few hours. Ha-ha...)
10/1/09 ~ Dana trip from 0800-1330 and dinner + shopping with my roommate from 1715-2030.
11/1/09 ~ Rest on Sunday! Ha-ha! And update my blog.


That’s all for this week!


Well, I’m feeling tired after all these activities but I having fun.
I’m thinking is it too much activity for me? When I joined the society, the BOD (board of directors) had already mentioned to me that I have to plan a good planner for my studies, activities and entertainment as well. It seem that I have successful manage for the last semester but I still faces the same problem for this semester.

My course mates always say to me “Wah! You’re so busy!”

I know I have joined a lot of activities in the society but I’m not a person that want to be an active member in the society, is just that I like to experience and have fun in the activities that they organized. That is my simple thought actually.

Anyway, I will plan well for my planner after this.
I promise myself!!!



1 comment:

  1. wish u luck loh =)
    i duno y the utar buddhist society didnt promote during the club and societies promotion week...and make me cant join ==

    ReplyDelete